Your Watch & Naim

Isn’t it true, if you lost your wallet, you could walk into a pawn shop in any corner of the planet and trade your Rolex for cash.

1 Like

Unfortunately I have had to do this a couple of times during hard times and had to make a promise to myself the last time that I will never ever do it again.

This one is now over 30 years old.

20 Likes

This is my one. :heart_eyes:
Tudor BB41 M79540

13 Likes

Nice, I like the clean, no date design, especially the smiley self winding. Wear it in good health, my friend.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear. But that ND Sub is definitely a keeper!

2 Likes

I see that you’ve been gravitating towards dress watches with thin profiles, excellent taste.

I have a friend who has an Explorer 1 and 2. He will not wear them when in London, which he goes to quite a lot. There are gangs, tipped off by waiters, who don’t muck about.

2 Likes

Yes, I read about the moped gangs in London and their coordinated attacks. Even in San Francisco, you need to look over your shoulder walking back to your car in the parking lot. Different times.

The Mark XX is the thickest, at 10.8mm.

1 Like

My first two-tone watch - really like the chocolate dial. Bought earlier this year and joining my 2007 Sea-Dweller (bought from new, with a discount ….) and a 2008 Datejust Turn-O-Graph (with dark grey dial) on the Rolex front.

14 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Likewise with your Sub. :+1:t2:

1 Like

The smiley “Self Winding” just makes the dial of the early Black Bays. The later BBs just don’t look right without it.

3 Likes

Thank you. :+1:t2:

1 Like

You certainly don’t want to garner those unwanted comments from forum members, that much is clear.

That is lovely. I’ve got mine on today…

13 Likes

I like that YM version as well. It’s on the list …

2 Likes

On the subject of YM… :laughing:

6 Likes

15 Likes

Have a nice flight!

1 Like