Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2024 - New Product Launch

You neglected the “Only” prefix :joy:

3 Likes

Hmmm….couldn’t find any but I’ve seen the teaser vid on Instagram. At 90k, albeit for a pair (!), I’ll declare myself out of the Linn amp game.

Just found this on Naim’s Facebook page :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Beat me to it!

G

2 Likes

I’m excited there is something new (even if it’s not the standalone dac I was dreaming of).

1 Like

Am I right to think that the picture looks like the sidewall of a Uniti product? :thinking::thinking:

Super Nova or Super Nait perhaps !!

1 Like

A NC300 Power Amp in one box?

G

That is unlikely, would be strange considering they have NAP350, wouldn’t it?:thinking:

Isn’t there a bit of a gap between NC250 & NC350? Particularly price wise.

G

1 Like

Look how shallow it is. It will be the NAP for the Atom HE

3 Likes

That’s probably correct. It has the perspex bling at the base.

G

1 Like

Yes. The price gap :sob:.

But it would be difficult to manage to have “mid between segments” kind of product like that. Operational-wise, it’s gonna be inefficient.

1 Like

It is a few fins short of the 200/300 series kit.

What? I counted them. 24 vs 27.

I swear being accused of fanaticism by anyone on here will be an achievement :wink:

5 Likes

It can definitely work psychologically.

A known example is the middle size popcorn in the cinema, hardly anyone buys it as the large one is only slightly more. But if they wouldn’t have it, many of those people now buying the large would choose to buy the small one because the gap to the large one would be too big in their eyes.

2 Likes

A new 500 series?:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

A bit early for that?

G

Perhaps not shallow, perhaps high like the dimensions of a NAP500.
‘More Power’, than a 350 or merely just another power amp?

1 Like

Interesting that they announce it here. Weren’t all the more recent announcements in Munich?

As been said it’s a power amp to run alongside the atom.

2 Likes