Display Color of Remote Control of NDX 2

Hi,

I have read a Review about the NDX 2 on Hifi-Ifas.de. There you can find a picture of the NDX 2 with its remote Control. It seems that the Color of the background light of the Remote Control is Green.

Is it possible to set this Color to Green like in the Display of the NDX 2?

Thanks for answers…

Yes you can change the screen display colour to green, go into settings > display > screen colour > green

Thanks for your answer. I know that I can change the Color of the NDX 2 Display. But on the picture the background light of the Remote Control is also Green.

My remote has a green backlight. I recall the dealer saying you can change it, but I don’t know how… never wanted to, so I don’t mix it up with the Nova remote.

1 Like

My NDX2 remote control back light is green, which is why from your original question I thought you wanted to change the NDX2’s display screen from white to green.

Nice touch from Naim differentiating Uniti and Classic Series.

Well, my remote Control backlight of the NDX 2 is white. And that is Not really nice, because the backlight of the Remote Control of the NAC 552 is in naim Green.

My NDX2 remote backlight is also white. So, can it be changed to green?

My assumption is that remote colour setting on NDX2 if there is one, will be in Naim app, under other settings, then remote, perhaps than choose colour?

So, I can’t find any settings to change it, in either the App or through the settings on the NDX2 screen. There might be some weird way of doing it by holding several keys on the remote whilst standing on one foot.

1 Like

Ditto. I changed my NXD2 display to green to see if the remote would automagically follow suit. Nada.

Interesting, this is from Naim NDX2 support pages, remote is illuminated green same as the NDX2
Capture

I want my green zigbee! :frowning_face:

1 Like

Mine is green but I’m sure the dealers one is white.

1 Like

White is the new green.

1 Like

Hi,

You should have received with your NDX 2 a remote which is illuminated green. Can you please raise a ticket with the Naim support team and they will arrange for a replacement. Can you provide the team with the serial number of your NDX 2 when you talk with them.

Thanks
Roland

2 Likes

Mystery resolved, thanks @roland.brewer

I bought a NDX2 in the U.S. Should I also have received a green illuminated remote? It was a refurbished unit, but it looked new, and all the accessories, cable and remote were still in a sealed bag.

@JosquinDesPrez, can you please contact naim support and include the serial number of your NDX 2 and they will advise you if the remote can be swapped. Thanks

Regards
Roland

@roland.brewer: Thank you very much for your advice.