Music On Special Offer

Christine & the Queens - Chris.180 gram, 2LP and CD French Edition and 2LP and CD English Edition. Limited numbered edition (10 000 copies worldwide).

Reduced to £28.81. Around £35-40 from other suppliers.

Turning out to be an expensive week!

SL1200

61yO2RHhK4L

1 Like

Amazon have halved the price of the new Specials CD, currently £4.99.

1 Like

I’ve just bought the new Bob Mould album, “Sunshine Rock”, from the Merge Records site, https://www.mergerecords.com/sunshine-rock. The FLAC download is 24/96, and at Paypal exchange rates cost me £7.65.

1 Like

Just had an email from Sound Liaison. A new Carmen Gomes, single mike recording at €5 discount

2 Likes

Qobuz, ‘Jazz Anthology’ by Don Rendell. 60+ tracks for £1.07! My sort of bargain.

3 Likes

Thanks just pushed the button for the 24/352 flac version

Me too :grin:

Bought! thanks for the tip.

Decca Sound: The Analogue Years 1969 – 1980 on Qobuz

£24.49 for 24 discs / 315 tracks / over 32hrs of music. Bargain!

2 Likes

Listening to it now ! - Thanks

Any good?

still downloading…

Great - thanks for the tip off. The other one: Decca Sound: The Analogue Years 1954 – 1968 is also available for the same price. I bought both. I am a fan of decca recordings so I have high hopes, once the monstrous download is complete!

PS for metadata masochists, all the cover art pics are on discogs.

2 Likes

Four live David Bowie albums on coloured ltd. edition vinyl: Australia, Chile '90, Crack City & Japan '90, reduced from £25 to £10 (each). On sale for clearance at MCRU.

https://mcru.co.uk/product-category/clearance/?v=79cba1185463

Dan thanks I’ve been meaning to pick this up (Beth Rowley Gota Fria) for a while - thanks for reminding me.

Kind of wish I hadn’t known that, as once I’d read your post, I couldn’t resist, haha! Some other idiosyncrasies too, eg I split discs 8 & 9 differently to preserve the works involved, and I kept them all as ‘Various’ in order to keep the box set together.

Turns out nicely in the end though:

Not on offer but a nice LP and bargain!

[ VINYL ] Amazon uk price has dropped back to £8.99

…and you don’t have to be in Prime to buy it : )

2 Likes

Superb album from the much underrated Mr H!

Chris

These kind of box set are nice if you want an overview, but if you Deep dive in certain artists or Orchesters you will notice that you get to quite some doubles…

Always go back to Juno Download for box sets just to check out the prices and playing some Eric Clapton last night (the superb 461 Ocean Boulevard) I decided to check the Give Me Strength box set which includes the extended EC Was Here set - but no luck.

However I did see the complete Delaney & Bonnie on Tour with Eric Clapton - 52 tracks for £12.49 Wow!!!