A new firmware 3.5.1 has just been released from Naim, details as follows;
We have issued a minor firmware update to address some issues reported by users following the previous, firmware 3.5 update. This update is initially available to users of Uniti Atom, Uniti Star and Uniti Nova systems; an update will follow shortly for users of ND5 XS2, NDX 2 and ND 555 network players. Thanks to our beta-testing team for helping us get this update out so quickly.
The update addresses the following issues:
· Fixed: Sudden reboot during listening and when switching inputs
· Fixed: Stutter on output if data throughput is too low
· Fixed: Playback of BBC HLS radio streams intermittent
· Fixed: Internet radio streams that are FLAC in an OGG container were reported as OGG, rather than FLAC
· Fixed: Wireless set-up could fail using the Android app if the device hostname had been changed from the default