Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Oh, I’m sure of that, thank you.

Better than the other way around

1 Like

Wow indeed.

3 Likes

What a lovely space. It’s a good thing you have DBLs to fill it.

2 Likes

I like that a lot too, I’m a big fan of exposed concrete when it’s done right

A special night listening to Hiromi and her band… couldn’t be better!

7 Likes

My listening position tonight, and boy was it a good one!!

15 Likes

Awesome. Why do you have the DBLs on wheels? Does it affect the sound?

Not much more than a bare wall…

:crazy_face: it’s work in progress, still quite a few homy touches to be done like floor wall paint ceiling … so I need to be able to move them around easily :wink:

Just a temporary loft feeling walls and ceilings on the painters list :wink:

1 Like

We’re going on Saturday. Looking forward to it. And your photos are making me look forward to it even more :grinning:

Working out train times to get there.

Is there a support band? Can you remember start time for support and for gilmour ?

There’s no support band and he was on pretty promptly at 7:45. Finished at 10:40 with about a 20 minute interval. Enjoy…

3 Likes

Hope you are well, Mr T.

Good to see a Karik / Numerik combo still in use with your CB kit.

1 Like

Did you get that home demo of the Gryphon 333?

No, I just got back from holidays. I’ll likely try to organise that beginning of Nov of maybe earlier depending on how things shake out. I really hope it gives me what I’m looking for, although all the review and impressions seem to point that way.

@Taake Excellent. I will be interested in your experience. It is a wonderful amplifier but for me the Vitus was just a bit more balanced across musical genres

1 Like

@HungryHalibut @james_n

Thanks!

The K/N has been neglected a bit lately since the LP12 got a cart upgrade. Putting that right this afternoon though!

19 Likes

@Charlie

Brave man.
That is a good and worthy place for your beloved DBLs!

1 Like

A fantastic evening of Northern Soul classics at the Hippodrome Theatre in Eastbourne last night.

9 Likes