Show us your Sondek

I will be hovering over my computer, several browser windows open!

2 Likes

Is that inside information Blackstar or is it looking at previous release dates?

Just the general info from the Hoffman forum, comes from Mark Adams (editor for bowienet -blammo) & is usually correct :crossed_fingers:
With this info though, you’re not allowed to order the vinyl until Kev & I have ours secured!! :joy:

1 Like

Lol - I will try my best but it’s not guaranteed. Been successful with the first 3 + box so I hope it continues. Thanks.

Hmm, but I´d rather miss flutes :smile:

Sorry for the diversion, just found this thread and thought I might get more response.
Thanks

:heart:

Just had a look, nothing unusual!

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time Magpie
:heart:

Brand new stock walnut LP12 with Karousel, Kore, Trampolin 2, Linn Basik Plus, AT 750SH cartridge, Mose/Hercules mkii, Stageline.

Very happy to be back after 35 years away from playing records.

42 Likes

I have a fairly standard LP12. Trampolin, Cirkus, Ittok LV2 and Lingo 3. Phono is through a Stageline and a Dynavector DV-20X2. Next upgrade will be a Karousel and Kore. The problem is I’m using my NDX2 too much at the moment I feel as though I’m neglecting my turntable.

19 Likes

You may change your mind once you have the Karousel/Kore :wink:

2 Likes

Simply beautiful, @Graeme.
Congratulations and enjoy …

1 Like

I felt the same about neglecting my record player, but surprisingly the Karousel hasn’t made me want to use the turntable any more frequently. I also upgraded the cartridge at the same time, but the ND555 is so good!

My old fruitbox has a 1986 fluted Afrormosia plinth and has been gradually upgraded

Although I’m delighted with the sound as it stands, I’m still looking forward to investigating what a Karousel can do.

25 Likes

Linn LP12, Basik arm & cart purchased 1985, upgraded to Ekos/Troika '90 and Cirkus, Armageddon and Prefix K 2008. Still sounding v. good.

23 Likes

20 Likes

just seen this on my dealers web page - two greats Linn Keel for NAIM Aro - he has just got some New Keel’s in stock, I know Keel is my next move from Kore with my deck

9 Likes

I made the same swap in the last batch of Keel/A that Peter ordered. I’d get a deposit in soon to reserve one if I were you.

3 Likes

Thanks @Clive I have Ekos SE arm but the plan is to move from Kore to Keel at some point

My piggy back is now empty with some incoming T505 from @Cymbiosis

3 Likes

Well perhaps you won’t need to rush then. In the case of Keel/A I know that Linn only orders them when there’s a significant batch order. At least with a Linn tone arm, Keels should be more readily available.