Show us Your Tablette 10

Love the space. I bet they’ll look and sound great just like @crispyduck has reported

@crispyduck - that looks BETTER than great! After seeing that photo I am all in. I have a line on a pair in the country where our second home will be and your photo encouraged me to send an email of inquiry.

Hi Mark - long time no see. I have been in the Saturday zoom calls the last two weeks - where have you been? I hope not back in Mexico - you need to save money for your vinyl rig😆

2 Likes

Audiophilia nervosa - don’t we all know it.
The good thing is I am entering into this adventure knowing there will be significant compromises.
When I want F1 performance the 500 system is waiting at the main home ready to entertain!

I think you will be genuinely surprised at how good the Atom/Tab 10 pairing is

PS - I used Atacama isolation gel pads on bottom of speakers and they made a real difference

1 Like

I use Atacama pads under my original SuperTablettes on SolidSteel stands (fronted by a Nait2) in my second system at home.

In this new shelving system the shelves rest against the back wall and are suspended along vertical cables ie there is movement. I may try something like IsoAcoustics underneath

1 Like

I am not a Tablette owner, I use Vienna Acoustics Haydn and I am satisfied with it. However, the Uniti Atom didn’t come close to fulfilling its potential as long as it was on a poorly damped sideboard. I put the Atom on a tempered glass plate with silicone nitride ball bearings, following Xanthe’s approach (Link Support for Glass here).. And the speakers sound massively better since they’ve been on Solidsteel SS6 stands rather than on the sideboard, and have adequate distance from the back wall. I don’t know, which possibilities you have, but I am sure, on stands the Tabletts will sound better too.

I am sure they’d sound better on stands too.

5 Likes

We have a Denon Micro system in the kitchen with the speakers just placed right next to it either side on the work surface. It sounds hugely entertaining and enjoyable to the point where one could question the need for anything better.

2 Likes

Everything sounds better on stands :laughing:
unfortunately it is not an option for me

best
Gregg

1 Like

I was on briefly last Saturday. My parents are in town so dealing with them is a choir. No Mexico for awhile lol, but a decent car repair bill is looming.

Fake photo alert!

Where’s the cables!?:joy::joy::joy:

Looks like a promo shot.

If they are hidden, it’s certainly well done.

2 Likes

You have no idea how many hours I spent to make it look like that! I put adhesive cable trunking on the rear edges of the shelves and was (just about) able to run cables behind shelves and up central support. Definitely not a fake promo shot but v glad someone actually noticed !!

12 Likes

Very well done! I’m guessing you’re not using NAC A5 though?

1 Like

If he is he deserves to be knighted!

3 Likes

Absolutely not!! I’m not a miracle worker. That was Linn K20

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying; if you did that with NACA5 I was going to ask which church you attend because it would obviously be the right one!

3 Likes

Using my Sigs with KS-1 cable these past weeks and they’re loving it.

G

2 Likes

I could never own them. They look far too much like Ascaris lumbricoides.

The Speakers or the cable??

Umm…