System Pics 2022

Demo a must if your looking at them. Have your wallet open ready!

1 Like

I’m afraid so.

A few new pics. What is new in my system is the Naim Fraim replacing a Quadraspire stand.

48 Likes

Interesting. I’ve been wondering if the Isoacoustic Gaia’s would work on stand mounted speakers. I use some of their pucks between the stand and my D2R’s.

Love the wood finish on those Harbeths.

5 Likes

I have also had good experiences with Isoacoustics Gaia under speaker stands (see „photo here“). This was amazing because the manufacturer Solid Steel recommends staying with the original spikes. I would not want to miss the Gaia’s more.

2 Likes

Thank you Tony.

1 Like

Wallet is empty :sweat_smile:

Thanks Wilfried this is really good to know.

I’m still using my nac12s/snaps/160, a lovely match!

1 Like

What is the size of your tv, 72inch ?
Ps: lovely rack :wink:

Cheers,
Kacper

1 Like

It’s a 65 inch.

1 Like

. Separated the ndx2 sn3 and power supply, per order of the court!

15 Likes

Very nice.
Great to see the Hicap on the high cap.

2 Likes

In my experience, not all manufacturers or designers give good advice. It’s useful that you tried the Isoacoustics Gaia despite the disapproval from the designer.

1 Like

Is there any difference in sound quality and if yes, may I ask on the perceived improvements. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m not one to post and tell people what to do but those speakers definitely deserve some some high quality heavy stands. They are too low and the unit top being so close and protruding in front of the speakers won’t be doing any good at all.

Otherwise, lovely speakers. Wilson use Scan Speak revelator drivers for a number of their speakers. They are a fantastic driver and I’ve heard them in a number of different designs now and a believe they have a real synergy with Naim gear. You chose well. I bet the saxophone is particularly magical. Am I right?

1 Like

Yes, the music sounds better with the Fraim. Better balance from top to bottom, everything just sounds better!

3 Likes

When I asked Custom Design about the Gaias they said they hadn’t tried anything other than the supplied spikes with their stands.

Sometimes you have to do the experimenting yourself :wink:

1 Like

Love the rug.