System Pics 2022

I wrote the his when I demoed them:

If the curtains are thick enough with ample folds, you will surely hear a difference. The difference can be an improvement or the other way round depending on system balance and taste.

2 Likes

250DR is super and a natural partner to the 282 (if your speakers aren’t too demanding the system will be perfect).

Not sure mention of non-Naim PSU (or picture) is within forum rules??

Hey Kacper, I recognized your old speakers. You’ve made progress, Gr Arie (from Lex)icom)

1 Like

Love the woofer, but it looks like it may be burned out.

2 Likes

Than you for your reply!

Interesting to hear. A friend has the C20 in his set (vinyl set up) and it is everything else then un-engaging. The speakers are very vivid and the foot doesn´t want to stop - so actually the opposite from what you describe.

I also evaluated the c20 and the 606 as close contenders for my next speakers ( beside of ATC´s), but would love to hear them home first ( not so easy here where I live).

Will be interesting to hear, what you report after hearing the 606.

Hi Arie :grinning:, yes indeed, R6 on the Gaia’s are really nice!:ok_hand:
PS: Did you like a Dutch Audio Event? I think besides Latham room which was nice of course :wink:, Gryphon entertained pretty good too​:+1:

Thanks!
Kacper

Correct. As per forum rules, discussion of unauthorised modifications to Naim equipment, which includes 3rd party power supplies, fake “SNAICs”, 3rd party Burndy leads etc. is strictly forbidden. At best, they will not give you the performance Naim intended, and at worst they may damage your Naim equipment and their use may void any Naim warranty.

3 Likes

May be awhile til I can hear the t 606 as my dealer has not even started carrying them yet also my understanding is that one of the finishes has been dropped but I expect there will be a replacement. It may be out sooner than the mythical 272 replacement.

Collected the boxes at the carpenter today. In the living room now. Kind of big. 104x59,5x 46,5. Time to install midrange drivers/ horns, cables and the get them measured in the room.
Aluminium parts will come later. Perhaps next year?

31 Likes

Very easy speakers to drive and smaller room too.

My modest system

Thanks

84 Likes

Your “modest” system would still be the envy of a lot of people I know.

19 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

How do you find the A2s? They are on my list to audition.

1 Like

That’s a very classy set up. Looks wonderful. Well done @Sasa. Stop being so modest :rofl:

2 Likes

Lovely system…please could you tell me what your Titans are sitting on.

Thanks👍

Nothing special, just some bits of slate I have (like slate table mats). Makes the speakers easy (er) to move around. I’ve been pondering removing them, just to see the difference?

1 Like

That’s a very nice . well balanced system