System Pics 2023

Ants… Did the shoes come with the stands, or did you have to purchase them separately?

They were purchase separately.

1 Like

Slight issue with electrics into cabin so been forced to deploy the Sony Boombox.

Some pacy sounds via Spotify and even some Naim style backlights.

7 Likes

have you asked your dealer if they can get Naim to make you a longer powerline?

1 Like

Sunny Saturday Depeche Mode Spin :sunny:

53 Likes

Check this link:

Longer cable

Apparently someone asked their dealer about making a longer powerline.

1 Like

Yea a longer one, im sure they could probs sort something for you. worth an ask init

1 Like

I can get over it and change the plugging order on the block. It’s all working pretty well.

2 Likes

oh yea your right, a few posts down.

1 Like

300x5 with the new additions (350x2).
Almost 72 hours and quite speechless.

66 Likes

My budget system, in my cluttered living room, with latest edition of Modwright KWI 200 amp.
Sorry no Naim here- could have been but bought the linn Karik instead :grinning:

30 Likes

Nice. How do you rate the Zazens.

In the nicest possible way I hope the earth moves and on Monday you can post a picture of your system.

My very best wishes

Thread drift is often where we find out about each other. Whilst this is not a good thing on Facebook in a smallish community like ours , it’s a good one

5 Likes

After moving to a new house we starting to get settled. The system now has its place decided, which we are happy with.

The new room is certainly a performanceboost. The speakers are now siting on concrete floors instead of suspended floors. Gone is the somewhat bloated bass. The new room is also a different shape and aprox twice the size. Happy days :grinning:

39 Likes

EVPdcN8UPtSLsi2eoN53g6

Remotes are the new fetish

9 Likes

What a wonderful fireplace. Is it traditional?

2 Likes

Looks like a classic, swedish fireplace. (Kakelugn)

2 Likes

You’ve got very smooth legs Max. And slightly large calves. Cyclist? Or you just like shaving your legs while eating burgers?

4 Likes

Yes a traditional fireplace, a nice uplift to the extended listeningsessions :smiling_face::fire:

2 Likes