System Pics 2024

@daren_p hi Daren , thank for your reply . 2 of my powerline comes with EU connectors , so I have to change them so I can use them , they are spare powerlines for me but do not want to waste them , i can pluck into my other equipments

1 Like

If I had a spare PowerLine I’d likely swap it as well. Let us know how it works out

1 Like

Sure thing . I will enquire tomorrow and check on stock availability and price too :ok_hand:t2: powerline is one of the best power cord I had ever owned , so not gonna let it go to waste

1 Like

I’m getting fed up of how tidy everyone’s lounge is compared to mine. How about a ‘cable dressing pics 2024’ thread to make me feel better??? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Your system is identical to my ofice system, and we seem to agree on the distance to the back wall.
IMG_4133 (002)
Like you I am very pleased with the sound.

19 Likes

This thread might be worth a browse…

3 Likes

This is my system. The Dynaudio’s shock me the more I listen.

35 Likes

@daren_p @marcusman hi guys… had contacted furutech on the connectors , bringing it down tomorrow for the change , however , maybe need to add mini spades inside according to him and if all goes well , can be done on the spot, if not will take a few days for him .sure this is an expensive connectors but I believe the end products will serve me very well , shall update when I get it hook up on the changes in brings to my kits :smile::muscle:t2:

1 Like

@opus awesome dyns !!! Nice, makes me missed my 1.3 mk 2 SE

@Tummes nice!! Very clean look !! Enjoy!!:wink:

1 Like

Looks great. Simplistic and elegant :+1:t3:

I had a pair of 52se about twenty years ago and loved them. How quickly time passes

Be careful

2 Likes

Here is the proof that your TV does spy on you, the light spilling into the room has caught the outline of the spy watching what’s going on.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

These are Heritage Specials … Just tremendous sounding.

2 Likes

I actually have a little blanket that I can put over the screen when critically listening.

2 Likes

@opus - I do that too!

1 Like

Yes… Great Minds Walk the Same Path…

1 Like

I know this is a (very) old thread, but your sign had even my wife in a fit of giggles - priceless !

1 Like

System 2: Nova, CD3.5, Credo speakers with Phantom speaker cables.

My Nova returned from Naim today and I decided to build this system in my media room for fun. Nice to see my old cd player still works as well as ever. The Nova now works again and the speakers are still great. I knew there were good reasons to choose Naim.

30 Likes