What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2022?

Is the difference really that huge?

Who knows where I can get such a base in Germany?

Sorry, no, I was being sarcastic! Thatā€™s why I used the silly eyes ( :eyes: ) in my post. Sarcasm doesnā€™t come over very well in writing (or maybe Iā€™m just not very good at it).

Anyway, I didnā€™t notice much difference to be honest (my room, my ears).

I consider it a very nice ā€œcosmetic upgradeā€ though and I certainly donā€™t think itā€™s done any harm!

2 Likes

SQ is in the eye of the beholder

3 Likes

The earā€¦actually.

Or is it SQ is in the wallet of the beholder :grin:

2 Likes

No, I meant ā€œthe eyeā€.

ā€œCosmetic upgradeā€ resulting in ā€œbetterā€ sound quality.

2 Likes

Somewhere in the old Forum, you can find the exact specification of Naimā€™s Fraim glassā€¦ Surely, Mr Google is happy to assist. :grinning:

452 x 340 x 10mm

1 Like

After a month or so of ATC SCM7s, they are now joined by a Roksan Attessa streaming amp.

Unitilite in all its dimness and dead cd player will be winging its way to my son.

Still have my Muso.

5 Likes

For this, there is a separate thread by @Xanthe (Support for Glas) with a tutorial , also with silicone nitride ball bearings(Click here) . Many have adopted this and could implement a massive improvement very inexpensively. For my system it was a big leap forward. Click here.

Know what you mean.

My car is always faster & smoother when it is clean!

2 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™ll take a look.

To be fair, I have done a reasonable amount of tinkering recently and everything is sounding really great, but I havenā€™t done enough critical A/B testing to isolate the effect of each individual tinkerage!

Tidal comes through the device. The App just tells it what to do.

Now thereā€™s an expensive itch that just has to be scratched :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I think I have the first of the new product launchā€¦

9 Likes

You think it is ā€žUniti Novaā€œ??:joy::+1:

1 Like

And in the new anniversary colours, much nicer than tin, imo.

2 Likes

Thanks Matthew!

Deleted, please remove.

5 Likes

Sennheiser ear buds for your next round with your new FiiO golf clubs? :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes