What was the last bit of gear you bought?

Very nice

2 Likes

Room and speakers looks great!

1 Like

Congratulations! Nice to see them in a setup where they get room to breathe.

1 Like

That is probably what I will do…

I bought the Isol-8 power line axis because it has a dc blocker. I am interested to know why the MCRU DC blocker would be different.

1 Like

just arrived, 3 weeks lead time…well packed/nice box…

looking forward to the sound…

12 Likes

NDX2 added to the stable

19 Likes

I don’t know about the Iso8, why it didn’t work for you, perhaps it’s not DC related? Just offering a suggestion that in my set-up, the MCRU unit resolved the issue (YMMV) andI found it improved the sound too so I’ve kept it with the Norma, where it’s an improvement over stock.

Thanks

How’s the XPS improving things?

Just purchased the Zen Dac, trying to bring some life to the iMac in my office. I must say, I was astounded. I don’t know how they have done it for the money, well built and easy to use, even got the magenta indicator to light up with Tidal masters. Paired with tiny kanto speakers (sub on the way) I could not be happier. Didn’t quite get the knock down price you did Bobthebuilder, but I’m one happy camper.

3 Likes

Same here. Bought the Zen a couple of weeks ago to process the output from an ancient Dell laptop running Volumio whilst I wait for my dealer to open and serve up an ND5XS2. The result is far beyond expectation.

All for less than a tenth of the cost of the ND5. :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Do tale please…

Harbeth Monitor 40.2 Anniversay in walnut. I covered the matter here:

https://community.naimaudio.com/t/upgrade-to-harbeth-monitor-40-2-anniversary/15898

Claude

1 Like

I hope this is as good as I expect it to be. Won’t be fitted onto the turntable for a little while yet.

10 Likes

I had an Origin fitted to my old P 3 before I got my P8.
Nice arm but make sure it’s nice and tightly fitted… the manual said don’t overtighten, but mine then slipped round on the hole.

Yes I’ve read. Finger tighten as much as possible. Which arm were you using?

Not as posh as yours…I had the Onyx.

WB Vectors arrived today, unboxed and allowing to warm up before connecting.

17 Likes

After a week long shootout with other TQ and Entreq USB cables… the winner (to my ears) and new arrival is… Tellurium Q Silver Diamond.

This is being paired up with the OpticalRendu that I got a couple of weeks back.

12 Likes