What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Third Man Records did a Live Seasick album cut direct to disc some while back
51axawjksAL.AC

4 Likes

I got this recently, nicely pressed replica 10" records from Craft Records.
Sounds pretty good to me
R-14859436-1582979375-6929.jpeg

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Picked up a few on the way to work:
Japanese press Soft Machine and UK Softs Vol 2

Magazine 2nd album. - UK FP

Pure Pleasure release of SRV Texas Flood

Now all I can do is ogle em till tonight!

5 Likes

Be grateful if you could let us know how you find the Pure Pleasure SRV, I’ve got the regular Epic pressing
:+1:

Sure, Dread…bear in mind I’ve never heard the Epic. I’ve been dead impressed by the Pure Pleasures I have, so I’m sure this’ll be a goodie. And waaay cheaper than the One Step I thought about!

2 Likes

These are arriving today in time for the Bank Holiday weekend

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ooh, nice…didn’t know Nubya had her own album…

Yep, and it’s really good @steviebee!

2 Likes

How,s the ESE release coming along…just in case the Sicilians like u more than us and decide to keep u there😉

2 Likes

Im delighted this will finally come out on vinyl!! Never thought in all my days that I would care so much for this sort of electro pop…but for me, every track is absolutly awsome and apitimises life in lockdown. Surprisingly good.

2 Likes

@Gazza - after much faffing by Ese over a TINY element on the cover (I swear, musicians are more obsessed with how they look rather than how they sound :roll_eyes:) the CD masters and artwork will be delivered at the factory on Tuesday for release on 21st September. The double LP should follow in October or November, it’s quite difficult to get vinyl made at the moment because of backlogs caused by lockdown…

5 Likes

It’s being billed I think as her debut but this has been out a long while before

2 Likes

That’s interesting,I’ll try and find it. Thank you

Claude

I think that album is called Volume Two. I don’t think there has been a follow up to 1976’s Softs titled Softs Vol 2. Could be wrong though.:sunglasses:
I’ll get me coat…

Me too and I’ve just listened to it. Richard Dane was right, it is a fine sounding re-issue and a very nice package as well. To be honest it is quite a long time since I have listened to this Joan Armatrading album and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lol…I wuz being brief! :laughing:

That looks interesting.
Did they keep them as mono?
I am going to check out the track list. :slight_smile:

'course you were. :wink: Silly me!

@anon10403888
:kissing_heart: :sunglasses:

:wink: